Mon, 10/05/2015 - 07:23The National Institutes of Health reports that about a third of American adults 50 and over suffer from high blood pressure, and that they need to keep their pressure below 120 to reduce the...
Mon, 09/28/2015 - 13:21World Heart Day takes place on 29 September every year and is a chance for people across the globe to take part in the world’s biggest intervention against cardiovascular disease (CVD). Here...
Mon, 09/21/2015 - 08:33During a heart attack, cardiac muscle cells die due to a lack of blood flow, but researchers at Stanford University have identified a protein that can be administered via a patch to help rep...
Mon, 09/14/2015 - 10:16Providing even more evidence that sleep is an essential activity for bodily health, a new study finds that an improper amount of it is linked to markers of heart disease....
Top Views today
Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Recent blog posts
- Heart health: age 50 & over, pay attention
- World Heart Day: 10 Ways To Take Care Of Your Heart’s Health
- Researchers create protein patch that may reverse muscle damage from heart attack
- The 'Right' Amount Of Sleep Boosts Heart Health
- Cocoa, fruit and tea can help keep heart healthy, study says
- How much do chronic diseases cost in the US?
- More People Should Get Statins, Report Says
- New Studies Point out That Heart Health and Fitness Are Important Factors for Menopausal Women
- Southern US diet tied to heart disease
- Low scores on thinking-skills tests may signal heart attack risk
Like Us on Facebook