Mon, 05/23/2016 - 10:09- Statins are prescribed to help lower cholesterol and prevent heart disease - Giving the drugs to pregnant women could protect their baby's heart - Babies exposed to excessive stress hormon...
Mon, 05/16/2016 - 11:57A delicious way to protect your ticker: Eat colorful fruits and vegetables. From watermelons to pineapples, there's a rainbow of potent nutrients proven to help your heart....
Mon, 05/02/2016 - 11:07I’m supposed to have my cholesterol checked soon. It’s a simple test, but I’m not looking forward to it since it requires fasting overnight....
Mon, 04/25/2016 - 06:00Previous studies have suggested that lack of sleep may increase the risk for cardiovascular disease, and a new study may help explain why; researchers found that sleep deprivation may have a...
Top Views today
Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Recent blog posts
- Cholesterol drugs 'lower risk of heart disease in later life'
- The Best Heart-Healthy Fruits and Vegetables
- New guidelines simplify cholesterol tests: no fasting needed
- Sleep deprivation may lower 'good' cholesterol
- Understanding the heart attack gender gap
- Cholesterol Levels Improve with Weight Loss and Healthy Fat-Rich Diet
- Cholesterol lowering therapies for patients with muscle-related statin intolerance
- New research shows having good heart health is important for cognitive function
- Heart disease signs not always obvious
- 'Good' cholesterol not always good, study suggests
Like Us on Facebook